This Site is inactive and Admiral Perry's Inn is no longer a rental home on Put-in-Bay. Thank you for your interest.
However, if you need help to find a cottage, home, or condo to enjoy while you visit the Island of Put in Bay, we DO have information to help you! We have different cottage options depending on what your put in bay lodging needs are:
- Island Club Cottages - The Island Club features 73 three and four bedroom homes right in the heart of PutinBay. All of our Put-in-Bay vacation homes are fully furnished with central air, full kitchens, two baths, private decks grills and more. If you're visiting Put-in-Bay with friends or family, Put in Bay's Island Club is the place for you.
- Put-in-Bay Condos - 2-Bedroom/2-Bath Condos on the Lake, Private In-Ground Pool, Rock-Skipping Beach, Restaurant & Lounge nearby, Only Eight Units -- Very Private. Completely remodeled in 2012.
- Aunt Janes Victorian Manor - The Victorian Home is located right in the center of town. Walking distance from downtown shops, restaurants, and bars, with downtown pool access. All 3 floors of this home have 3 bedrooms, 1 full bath, and a complete kitchen. Each floor sleeps up to 8 and can be rented separately or for larger groups all together. Weekly, weekend & midweek rentals.
- Aunt Janes 2 - This beautiful Victorian home is located one block behind the main street in Downtown Put-In-Bay on Loraine Ave. It offers its guest affordable lodging, centrally located to entertainment, shopping, dining and attractions and the experience of the Victorian Age. One of the bigger homes on the island has 5 bedrooms, 2 full baths, complete kitchen, TV, gas grill, access to pools, A/C, non-smoking - Accommodates up to 16.
- A Place at the Bay Cottage - A Place at the Bay is located across from the Island Club on 1.5 acres just off Put-in-Bay Road. The house is a 4 bedroom 2 bath Island home with a Jacuzzi master suite. A Place at the Bay has room for up to 12 people. Come and enjoy the beautiful island of Put-in-Bay in the wooded privacy of your own private home.
- Put in Bay House Cottage - The Put in Bay House is Put-in-Bay Ohio's best home for large groups and families on the Island. Nestled on an acre of land on South Bass Island (better known as Put-in-Bay) the house is actually two houses in one. The Put in Bay house is a duplex with a door in between the two units. Up to 16 people can occupy the Put in Bay House. We can also lock the door in between and have 2 private 8-person suites.
- Peace & Quiet Cottage - Peace and Quiet is the perfect place for those who want to enjoy the nearby hustle and bustle of downtown Put in Bay but would like a relaxing place to go when they need a break. Located less than a mile from Delaware Avenue - the downtown of Put in Bay, Ohio - Peace and Quiet is actually two side-by-side efficiencies that each sleep up to six people. The efficiencies can be rented separately or together.
- Hazards Villas - St Hazards Village on the Beach is an amazing new Lake Erie resort right in the middle of the U.S. Erie Islands. Built on Middle Bass Island with the colors and landscaping of a Caribbean village, St. Hazards welcomes all visitors with unmatched facilities.
- Bay Lodging Resort - Located only 3 blocks from downtown, this quaint resort features 42 hotel units, 6 two bedroom units, and 2 split-level suites. Boasting a conference room, a beautiful indoor/outdoor heated pool with spa (the only one on the island!), and made to order cocktails poolside by our friendly bar staff at the Buckeye Tiki Bar.
- Island Club #97 - Ideal for a quick Put-in-Bay getaway or great for a longer term family vacation. House 97 is one of the best Island Club homes for rent. This cedar sided 3 bedroom/2 bathroom house is furnished with everything your bachelorette, fishermen, family, or group needs for a vacation including a fully equipped kitchen, large decks, bbq grill, local cable TV, a DVD/CD player, pillows and comforters, and so much more.